- Help you determine how much your home is worth in the current market with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Provide a custom Market Report to give you some insight about homes that have sold recently in your neighborhood
- Prepare your home to sell, which may include: deep cleaning, decluttering, re-painting, staging, and making necessary repairs
- Professional pictures and videos of your home will be taken for the listing
- Market your property on MLS, our website, ReeceNichols.com, Zillow, and more!
- Host open houses and private showings for potential buyers
- Present any offers and help you understand the terms of each offer
- Explain all documents before you sign anything
- Negotiate your home sale with the best price, terms and conditions for you
- Review closings documents prior to closing and guide you through a seamless closing!
Bottom Line: Using today’s latest technology and marketing trends in your area, The Gresham Group will create you a personalized and effective marketing campaign designed to get your home sold quickly and for the best price!
Whether you are a first-time buyer or moving up, put our team in your corner. As your Buyer’s Agents, we will:
- Help you determine what price of a home you qualify to purchase
- Using a payment you are comfortable with, calculate your home buying price range
- Provide you with an accurate estimate of the total cash required to purchase your home
- Introduce you to reputable mortgage lenders, home inspectors, and other professionals
- Locate the best homes for sale that fit your needs in the area where you want to live
- Show you any home for sale, regardless of which real estate company has it listed or advertised
- For Custom Homes, we have experience in helping buyers build & buy over 200 custom homes
- Explain all purchase documents before you sign anything
- Negotiate your home purchase with the best price, terms and conditions for you
- Coordinate all home inspections, appraisal, title and closing documents and more
- Attend all home inspections with you
- Review closings documents prior to closing and attend your home closing with you
- We will do ALL these things for you…And we charge you absolutely nothing
Bottom Line: Buying a home is the beginning of a new chapter, and we’re here to be your trusted advisor as you embark on this exciting, emotional journey.
We are the Builder’s REALTORS® of Choice! Why you want The Gresham Group representing you:
- We have Sold and Closed over 750 New Construction Homes
- We have over 16 years of New Construction Sales Experience
- We have Professionally and Successfully represented 30+ Builders in Missouri and Kansas
- We have Exclusively Marketed over 20 New Home Communities and worked in several more
- Our agents understand the home construction process from excavation to occupancy permit
- Our agents have thorough knowledge of new construction contracts
Bottom Line: We know what Buyers are looking for in a new home. We know what you are looking for in a Buyer. And most of all we know how to put your new homes and Buyers together.
We know New Home Communities. As a Developer, here is what we can do for you:
- Locate raw land ideal for development
- Evaluate developed lots for Market Analysis
- Access to our extensive Builder Client Database
- Conduct Sales Presentations to Prospective Builders
- Community Marketing and Sales
- Extensive New Construction Sales Experience
- The Gresham Group has successfully represented several communities in the Kansas City metro. We have experience assisting both new and experienced developers throughout the entire process.
- We have professionally represented both large and small new home communities.
Bottom Line: With our comprehensive marketing and sales services and a dedicated new homes division, we give Builders and Developers a competitive edge.